Welcome, GPC Fall Class RSCH 1203! As we embark upon exploring Social Networking, I invite you to take a few minutes and experiment with the Blogg site. Enjoy!
Instructor Hardaway
That's insane. I know Myspace is super buggy--thats probably why people can come up with codes that add so many friends in such a short amount of time. But it takes away from the social networking experience almost because it becomes like a card collecting game. And the junk you get from all these "friends." I prefer FB. Less junk. :)
Myspace was a good SN web site last year, but it has gradually decreased within the recent year, less protection,and in-turn more problems. Facebook unlike Myspace has great protection options and I have enjoyed it greatly.
It is really insane.How do you call a stranger "my friend"? What do you have in common? What do you want to proof? A number that is higher than somebody elses? I like facebook, up to a limit; I don't like when people share information with the whole world, info that can be used against them. Not safe. And many times is nobody's business.
That's insane. I know Myspace is super buggy--thats probably why people can come up with codes that add so many friends in such a short amount of time. But it takes away from the social networking experience almost because it becomes like a card collecting game. And the junk you get from all these "friends." I prefer FB. Less junk. :)
ReplyDeleteMyspace was a good SN web site last year, but it has gradually decreased within the recent year, less protection,and in-turn more problems. Facebook unlike Myspace has great protection options and I have enjoyed it greatly.
ReplyDeleteIt is really insane.How do you call a stranger "my friend"? What do you have in common? What do you want to proof? A number that is higher than somebody elses?
ReplyDeleteI like facebook, up to a limit; I don't like when people share information with the whole world, info that can be used against them. Not safe. And many times is nobody's business.
Betty K.